Friday, November 07, 2008

A Blurry I phone picture says it all....


I had the luck to be asked to participate in another art show this year! This time for a Children's Charity. The theme was movies from the 80's that inspire you. I've always been a fan of Big. I used to watch that movie over and over while I was sick at home.So that's what inspired me to do this piece. It's the moment before Tom Hanks ( as a kid mind you) puts the money into the Zoltar machine at the fair and wishes to be...well... Big.
Here is a link to the blog where you can find out all the information about the show and the artist's involved. Hope to see you all there!
http://ttgcharity.blogspot.com/

14 Comments:

Blogger Dik Pose said...

This piece totally rocks my socks! Thanks for participating in our event!!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Israel S said...

My favorite of the show! Thanks for helping us out.

Israel Sanchez

2:29 PM  
Blogger jay fabares said...

so great to see you posting again! we meet a few yrs ago at comic con, i have been checking your blog every now again hoping to see some new posts :) take care!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Howard Shum said...

Nice painting!

8:34 PM  
Blogger DeathPlug said...

AWesome! Reminds me of the movie biG! Thanks for the Christmas email HAPPY MErry Belated X=mas!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Cardarelli said...

Simply Excellent! Love the colors!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's great! It looks like the automated fortune teller is pretty shocked at the news he's gonna have to tell the kid.

11:14 AM  
Blogger JeN said...

Awesome piece! Love the design. That movie was always a favorite of mine. I always wanted that huge piano.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jastolfo said...

Love your work!!
Can't wait to see more.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Dave Pryor said...

Hi!

It's great to see another painting from you!

Take care,
Dave

9:07 PM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

I love your painting! (I was scared of the Zoltar machine when I first saw BIG.)

If you had to pick another 80's movie painting to do, what would it be?

8:48 PM  
Blogger Tobias Schwarz said...

beautiful work!

2:32 AM  
Blogger mark said...

I love that movie too

The scene of playing the giant piano and jumping on trampolines are the most memorable for me.

Great work!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Estrella said...

i remember the movie to, so cool, so 80´s!, i like youre draw, so misthycal!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home