Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hey-Ho-Let's-GO!


Man I know I keep saying this but I have to start posting more. But at least there is a good reason why I'm not! I've published a book of my artwork. My good friend Griselda Sastrawinata and I were convinced by our buddies John Nevarez and Patrick Morgan that we should go to the Comicon this year and try to show the world our work. So after much drawing and money spending it looks like it's going to happen! I would love it if you all would stop by and say hello. It's been almost a year doing this blog thing so it would be great to meet some of my fellow artists who have been nice enough to check out my blog and give their comments of support and criticism. We'll be at E-10 so come by and say Hi if you're around!Oh and here's the cover of my book!

9 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

I will be there! E-10 - save a book for me, lady!

7:46 PM  
Blogger M Kitchen said...

If you send me a book, I will send you money.

:)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Griselda Sastrawinata said...

Lookin' good Lester...

11:04 PM  
Blogger Griselda Sastrawinata said...

Lookin' good Lester

11:05 PM  
Blogger Mythos cinematic said...

Thanks for the complimentary sketchbook your portfolio showcased a variety of skillset - thats talent. Keep the indie spirit alive.

11:36 AM  
Blogger boob said...

Another year! Hope you and Griselda had fun at the con. It's always nice to meet new artists :)

The book is great by the way. Page 34 has made up my mind what movie to watch tonight.

Take care and hope to see you again next year!

-bob.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Felix Lim said...

I love this book, especially the last rockout sketches.
I particularly love the way you simplify fingers.
Cant wait for the second book.

1:27 AM  
Blogger M Kitchen said...

Kristen - do you still have any of these???

8:25 PM  
Blogger M Kitchen said...

Kristen - do you still have any of these???

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home