Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hey there world, here is some stuff

Hi there. Since this is my first post I thought I would post some artwork that I've done that shows some of my influences. These are my homage to some of my favorite designers, Carter Goodrich, Nico Marlet and Tim Burton.Enjoy!



Blogger steve said...


11:34 AM  
Blogger Santy GutiĆ©rrez said...

I found you thanks to John Nevarez's blog.
Great stuff you got here! this characters are really cool. Specially top and second ones.
I will add you to my feedreader!

11:59 AM  
Blogger R.A. MacNeil said...

These are great!


2:07 PM  
Blogger Marlo Meekins said...

nice designs, pal. your'e great!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jo Bling said...

Nice homage, and pretty close to the pen and inks for Corpse Bride (he said, having witnessed puppet production first hand at Mackinnon & Saunders!) ;-)

Do call by the blog anytime, you're most welcome!

6:22 AM  
Blogger nic_eroo said...

cool stuff!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home